Помогите пожалуйста сделать упражнение! Всем кто поможет огромное спасибо!!!
Усомнитесь в правильности данных утверждений. Н а п р и м е р: There are some cars in the street.- Are there any cars in the street?
1. There is some chalk in the box.
2. There are many workers in the shop.
3. There is a bus near the post office.
4.There are many pupils at school.
5.There are some exercise-books on the desk.
6. There are many people on the pavement.
7.There are some cars and lorries on the road.
8. There are some books under the map.